Customers, Dealers and Agents Log-In:
Find a Fail-Safe Dealer
For the best possible rates, coverage and service
Save Quote or Purchase Now
More rates, terms, and coverages may be available directly from a FAIL-SAFE dealer.Start Here with a FREE no-obligation quote now! Valid and saved for 30 days Look up saved quote
What is Fail-Safe Product Protection?
Fail-Safe Product Protection is comprehensive mechanical breakdown protection for your equipment that picks up where the manufacturer's warranty leaves off.
Why do I need Fail-Safe protection?
- Protects Your Investment: Today's equipment is more complex and costly to repair than ever before.
- Stabilizes the cost-of-ownership : The cost of one breakdown could be far greater than the cost of a Protection Plan.
- When your equipment is stolen you have insurance; when you have a breakdown, you need FAIL-SAFE Protection!
Why Choose Fail-Safe?
- Security is a must: Backed by an A.M. Best rated company.
- Mechanical Breakdown Coverage: this type of coverage is NOT provided by homeowners or other types of insurance policies
- Loaded with Benefits:
- Covers parts and labor on all brands
- Low or no Deductible
- Pickup and Delivery benefit
- Loaner benefit
- Nationwide Service: FAIL-SAFE dealers are located throughout the U.S. and Canada. Should you move your Plan moves with you!
What machines are eligible?
Coverage is available for nearly any equipment OR machinery
- Outdoor Power Equipment- Residential & Commercial
- Compact Tractors & Equipment
- Golf & Turf Equipment
- Agricultural Equipment
- Industrial & Materials Handling Equipment
- Construction & Heavy Equipment
- Personal Motorsports
- New and Used Equipment
What is covered?
Some Typical Covered Components:
Other Benefits Include:
- Pick-Up & Delivery
- Fully Insured
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Nationwide Service
(This is only a summary of coverage and benefits. See a sample contract for all coverage and benefits that apply.)
How do I file a claim?
Simply take your equipment and contract to where you purchased your plan; or, any repair facility and ask them to contact Fail-Safe. We will handle it from there. All repairs require prior authorization.
For assistance, email or call (800) 663.4505.